Some individuals appear to assume that optical fiber is a brand-new innovation, yet as a matter of fact it’s background starts back in the mid-1950s. In this FOA Lecture, Jim Hayes, FOA President, that has actually been associated with optical fiber for the majority of its presence, informs the tale of the advancement of fiber optic interactions, including some tales of his very own experiences as well as participation in the background.
The History Of Fiber Optics
More from Fiber Optic VideosMore posts in Fiber Optic Videos »
- How to Convert Optical Fiber To LAN RJ45? – Media converter Unboxing and Review.
- Portable Laser light for fiber cable test | Fiber Optic Cable Tester #shorts #laserlights
- Fibre to the home pre installation process – setting expectations
- Understanding Optical Fiber
- Dynamic Range – EXFO animated glossary of Fiber Optics